Thursday, July 7, 2011

Upcycled Dresser


I found this cute idea on the HGTV website. I just love the look of this dresser and I love the soft whites used in this vignette. I will definitely use this idea in my home! Here is what the article says:
Damaged furniture doesn't have to be thrown away. Marian Parsons suggests hiding imperfections on furniture with decoupage. She used aged sheets of music to hide imperfections on this neglected dresser, while also giving the all-white bedroom a shabby chic look. Other items great for decoupaging furniture are maps, book pages, letters and postcards. "The treatment will hide gouges, water marks, missing veneer and other signs of abuse on furniture," she says. Decoupaging furniture will also add dimension and distinct style to a room.

1 comment:

Marshmallow Recipes said...

Hi great readingg your blog