Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Little Trip

Ever since I saw the move, "The Holiday," I have been in love with the little stone cottages of the Cotswolds.



 I just love the thought of a tiny little home like this. If you watch HGTV Design Star the last three left in the competition had to design TINY HOUSES. It was really a cute idea and fun to see the completed little houses that had to fully function. I found this flicker link, with all of these adorable little cobblestone homes in the Cotswolds. Which one is your favorite? Wouldn't it be fun to spend a month living in one?






2 comments:

It's me said...

O yes !!.......enjoy a happy weekend darling....xxx...

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I watch this movie over and over just for that house! (It also makes me feel good.) I love the kitchen the best.