Friday, August 26, 2011

Flea Market Style FALL

Okay, so some of you will be totally jealous of me! I was in Barnes and Noble today, looking at magazines. I walked past the abandoned cart of the magazine shelf stocker and what did I find??????
I was so pleased to snatch this new magazine up! I nearly RAN to the check-out! It wasn't even entered into the system yet, so she had to enter it manually to get it to ring up! I took a quick peek once I was back in my car, (sipping my Starbucks Peppermint Mocha) and I was even more delighted to see this feature on the front cover! "Insider Guide to Treasure Hunting in Nashville." My dear daughter lives in Nashville and works as a nurse there. I go several times a year to visit her and we LOVE to treasure shop! Oh what fun!!! The magazine looks awesome as usual and I will let you know in the days ahead how it is! Hope you score a copy soon!

1 comment:

It's me said...

O wowwww!! that is a great magazine darling !! i know it...a have some here in home...i try to find it........i hope it works...enjoy a happy weekend....love love love Ria...xxx..