Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Night Walking PART TWO~READ PRIOR POST FIRST

Last night, I decided to be brave and go out again. I carefully avoided that particular storm drain and had a wonderful walk. It was 80 degrees with a nice strong breeze. I reminded myself that there may not be many more nights as perfect as this one! As I am finishing my walk, I look down to the street corner under the lamp and what do you know! There are TWO raccoons sitting on the corner! He has friends! Bold as you please, sitting there, waiting for ME to saunter past their "home". No thanks! You can have your corner and your little underground home. I will not be walking by you anytime in the near future! You still are very cute, but I will give you some space! So, what do you think? Am I brave or a big scaredy cat?LOL

No comments: