Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Autumn Treasures

I love this time of year. I love the crisp air, the feel of the warm sun on your face. It's great to wear jeans and sweaters again too. Nothing like a hot cup of tea and some homemade soup in the crock pot. For 10 years I lived close to the Adirondack Mountains. You just can't beat the colors of fall there. I also miss warm homemade Cider Donuts made from freshly pressed cider and dredged in cinnamon-sugar. MMM! I found this sweet little muffin tin at my favorite thrift store. It was calling out to me to fill it with some Autumn inspired treasures. These are the shabby little treasures that almost jumped into the tin! It makes me smile.

1 comment:

Jann said...

This all sounds so wonderful! It's in the 90s here where I live this week--hard to imagine it's almost the end of September!