Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vintage Wedding Greeting Cards Have Arrived

They're finished! My sweet bride and groom photos are now mounted on Wedding greeting cards. They turned out so lovely! The cards are a heavy card stock in a soft french vanilla. They have deckle edges on the card and envelope. I just love the antique feel that this gives the cards. I lightly "kissed" the edges with a rich antique gold ink. I added a rich twine that is cream and gold. These just fill me with joy! I hope you love them as much as I do. Actual photographs mounted on these high-quality cards come with matching envelopes and are packaged individually in a clear glassine sleeve. Shipping for the first card is $1.50 and each additional card is only an additional $.50.  The newlyweds will love these unique cards! They were so fun to create. I hope you love them! HUGS.
You can find them in my etsy shop!

No comments: