Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Sniffles

So, I feel whiney! I am a little cold and feel a little bit sick. I know...poor me! LOL  Two of my kids have already had this, so I guess it's my turn! . So, I am drinking more than my usual gallons of hot tea.....
Thinking about bundling up (27 degrees this morning!) and going on a twig finding search before all of the twigs get covered with SNOW! I love this wreath! It is so me!
Isn't this so sweet and shabby? I love Lily-of-the Valley! When I was a little girl, I would find them in early spring, and bring a tiny little bouquet to my mother and she would put them in a little toothpick holder in her kitchen window. I would also bring her little bouquets of wild violets! I definitely was born with that eye for beauty in nature and artistry!
I hope I feel betterquickly, ( I took some Benadryl and Ibuprofen) because I have a lot to do in a short amount of TIME today because......I am leaving tomorrow to go visit my darling daughter in Nashville! I love being able to spend with just her...she is my only girl!
Wouldn't it be awesome if I could take some of this luggage with me? I would find the perfect place in my home for each of these vintage treasures! I don't think they would make it through security as my carry-on though!
I hope you have a good weekend and I will see you in a week or so!



1 comment:

It's me said...

Beautiful...have a nice weekend darling.......xxx..