Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

We have a bit of snow on the ground. Candlelight service tonight at our church. My oldest kids won't be home this Christmas. That's a hard one for me. I've been a stay at home mom since they were born and my world has revolved around them. Bit by bit they are flying on their own and needing me less. It's all good but it's a heart-adjustment. My daughter is getting married January 5. I still have much to do. On the agenda today~making vintage footed platters and dishes~gluing vintage dishes together in a stack to create a cookie display for the wedding. She is using all mismatched vintage and antique china that we have collected all year long. Her guests will be served their meal from these. She is having a cookie table with homemade goodies displayed on the creations I will make today! I will have photos to show after the wedding. I just wanted to share a couple of images that have spoke to me these last few days before Christmas!
If you have a lot to do today, make sure you take a moment and take some deep breaths and talk to God.
I hope the things you "have" to do today are ones you can find joy in doing!
Notice the beauty of the little things that surround you! Listen to God speak to your heart!
Merry Christmas! God loves you just the way you are!



1 comment:

It's me said...

Merry Xmas Darling.......xxx...