Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just Pretty!

Just thought you all might enjoy some pretty Christmas inspiration! Hope it soothes your soul and makes you smile!
My husband and sons wouldn't appreciate me decorating for Christmas in PINK. So I can pretend here on my blog!
What have you baked so far? I have made a cheesecake, snowflake cut-out sugar cookies and pumpkin cranberry walnut bread.

My cookies don't look quite this pretty! In fact, they haven't been frosted yet! :O) They are hidden so that they do not get eaten before they are frosted!

I still have shopping to do and I don't know when I will get there. My mall is an hour away. Oh how I would love to shop here though. Isn't it magical? Imagine sipping a Peppermint Mocha while window shopping and finding special items for those you love? Doesn't quite look like the mall does it?
And here is a thought for the day:




1 comment:

Cindy said...

ohhhh... you photos are gorgeous! I thought at first you made those cookies... they are so pretty... and i LOVE the winter wonderland photo...

Cindy