Monday, October 3, 2011

Retreat

We've been very busy for a very long time. Our 25th anniversary passed us by without really getting away. We have a busy, crazy life that we love and four busy, crazy kids that we love, but we are going away...just the two of us. We get to go to Colorado for a special retreat for ministry workers. There will be meetings and fellowship but we plan on sneaking out and spending some time together with God in the beauty of Colorado. I have never been to Colorado, so we are excited to be going during Autumn. What will we find?



I don't think our accommodations will look like this,since we will be in the mountains, not the seashore, but wouldn't that be relaxing and fun? Who knows what we will find in Colorado? I'm taking my camera along.............

2 comments:

It's me said...

Iwish you two a great time in Colorado !!! .....enjoy have fun and do it with love........lots of love......xxx...

Deb said...

Such a pretty blog. I am a new follower from Ontario, Canada. Deb