Saturday, March 5, 2011

Country Living British Edition

As I hop around the internet, I have read wonderful things about the Country Living British Edition. I was in Barnes and Noble yesterday getting my magazine fix, and I found the February issue! Immediately I was in love! The cover is SO ME! I just had to have it. Of course, I took the issue toward the back where no hands had careflessly flipped through it and "damaged" the precious pages. The paper is glossy and thick and the photos are just stunning. It was $7.99 which I thought was reasonable. It is thick and FILLED with glorious offerings. I'm not sure I will be trying the Rabbit Stew anytime soon , but I appreciate the beauty of another culture. I decided to photograph a few of my favorite pages. I am nibbling my way through this awesome magazine and find I love it much more than the American version. What do you think?





2 comments:

Diana said...

This is a great magazine. I will look for it the next time I am in the bookstore. Thank you for sharing.
Tootles
Diana

Jess said...

Owl pillow. Must. Have.